Candy Crush Level 342 is definitely one of the most tricky levels so far.
The complexity get much harder as does the level of skill required.
To pass this level here are some hints and tips:
- Keep an eye out for the jellies hidden on the ice cream blocks
- The jellies hiding under the icing cakes are random for each game of level 342 and there is no way to tell which of them is hiding a jelly so it requires and element of luck
- A suggested strategy is to leave the jelly fishes until the end. Using them too early would waste them on clearing the easier to reach jellies hidden under the top layers of cupcakes.
- It’s very difficult to get all of the cupcakes within the normal moves allocated.
- Focus on clearing the top first line of cupcakes, it will make your task much easier. But don’t neglect the visible jellies on board too, especially the top row.
- Using mega combos like matching strip with wrapped candies would also help in destroying the harder to reach cupcakes. A fish matched with a rainbow sprinkles would also help because it will mutate into many fishes and help clear a lot of candies
- Steer clear of matching the fishes too early – if you do then try andmatch them with stripped candy or wrapped candy for more mileage.