Where would we be without our favorite game Candy Crush Saga? Probably bored out of our mind with nothing to do in our free time. The game revolutionized the way people enjoyed their breaks and free time. Most of us just binge play it for as long as we can. Sad that there are only five lives, otherwise we might have been stuck to the screen playing Candy Crush 24/7. Today, we will be touching the topic of Candy Crush Level 136 Trompantoj kaj Konsiletoj.
Although an earlier level, it is still notorious for being a difficult one. If you are on advanced levels you probably don’t even remember it, but if you are a new player, chances are that either you are or going to get stuck on this level for some time.
But fret not friends; we will always be here for you to give you the right tips to ease your transition from lower to higher levels. Nun, sen plia traktado, let’s dig in:
The objective is rather extensive; you will have to collect a number of combinations including two Color bombs, a combination of two striped candies, and one combination of two wrapped candies. All of this while battling chocolate growth and collecting 30,000. There are only 40 moves to clear the level and most of the space is covered by meringues squares.
Candy Crush nivelo 136 Trompantoj kaj Konsiletoj:
Don’t take this level easy, as it is not quite as simple as it seems. Granted that earlier levels are easier, but this particular level had players freaking out for some time. Nonetheless, we will make it easier for you with these simple tips and tricks.
- Unua afero unue, you need to clear the chocolate and meringue blocks to maximize your playing field. Since the biggest threat with chocolate is that it spreads with every move, it is best to first eliminate chocolate.
- The meringues are distributed throughout the level, so remove them first. This will open up the playfield and enable you to make special candies.
- Don’t get carried away with clearing the level from chocolate and meringues. You have forty moves but that doesn’t mean you can go all out. Keep any on the number of moves left in comparison to your objective.
- Remember the objective? You have to make 2 koloraj bomboj, a combination of two striped candies, and one combination of two wrapped candies.
- Play at the bottom, as this will create an opportunity for more moves on the top along with increased chances of making special candies.
- Keep a track of chocolate, as it is notorious for spreading and disturbing possible good moves that could end up in making desired candy to meet the level objective.
- And finally, the score; popping special candies (especially in combinations) means more score.
See, not so difficult, is it? We hope this was helpful, keep tuning in to find out the latest updates on candy news. Ĝis venontfoje, restu dolĉa!!!