Cosúil le rudaí is mó sa saol, Crush candy Tá níos mó spraoi le cairde, agus na cairde níos mó tú an níos spreagúla (agus áisiúil) Tá sé! Mar sin féin a fhios ag duine ar bith le Facebook saol sláintiúil cé chomh deacair is féidir é a bheith uaireanta a bhainistiú do 'milis milis' andúil crústaithe agus gach duine a choinneáil ar do liosta chairde sásta. Ní chuireann cúnamh go Facebook féin maith a craoladh do gach gluaiseacht ar líne do dhuine ar bith fós ina seasamh fada go leor chun éisteacht. D'fhonn a choimeád ar bun roinnt semblance chéile d'fhéadfadh sé cabhrú a pop post tréimhsiúla suas ag rá rud éigin feadh na línte "Más rud é nach bhfuil tú ag iarraidh a fheiceáil ar mo Crush candy / nach bhfuil Farmville / Papa Piorra awesomeness a bheith éad, ach cliceáil ar an táb cineálta beag leis an gceart an phoist agus bloc sé as do bheatha nuachta "Ar rá seo cé roinnt mhaith daoine ach a whinge! Seo a reáchtáil níos mionsonraithe síos ar bhaint fógraí cluiche ó do bheatha a stopadh gach apps go hiomlán: 1. Click on the little cog in the upper right corner near your name. 2. Cliceáil ar “Socruithe Príobháideachta” 3. Scrollaigh síos agus a lorg “Fógraí, Apps agus Suímh Idirlín” ansin cliceáil na focail “Socruithe Eagar” sa cholún ar dheis aice leis sin. 4. Cuardaigh le haghaidh “Múch gach apps.” agus cliceáil ar an bhfocal “mhúchadh” OR You can hide one game at a time from your newsfeed by using the drop down menu on the right side of any post by that game and choosing “Hide Uile By_____” OR You can block requests from individual games by selecting “Apps agus Cluichí” sa cholún clé den leathanach le do Newsfeed. Ansin cliceáil ar an “X” in aice le hiarratas ó an cluiche is mian leat chun bealach. Bosca le feiceáil ansin agus beidh an líne lár a léamh “Bloc ______” Cliceáil na focail. On the other hand though you may not be particularly comfortable broadcasting your online gaming activity, especially if you dare to mix your social and professional profiles. Not everyone is exactly proud of how much time they actually spend on these deliciously addictive games, good news is with a little forethought you can effective hide your addiction whilst still feeding it with the satisfying ‘crunch’ of extra lives, free moves and the ever essential boarding passes!
- Find your allies! – find friends who are just like you, who play regularly and won’t mind being harassed at all hours of the day or night for that extra life…and admit it, no one wants to wait for boarding passes, attach a message to that baby and smack it on their wall!
- Make a List! – Use your Facebook smart lists to select who see’s certain posts, when posting anything game related just simply select this list ‘only’ from the drop down tab. Keep your allies happy and haters quiet!
- Go and make new friends! – If you search them out you will find Facebook groups and pages where like minded people come together, select carefully of course but it’s often a fun way to get to know new people (and gather yummy extra lives & bogann!) I might just point out that smart lists can be great in this instance, add new friends but keep them from seeing too much personal information by managing your privacy settings.
- If you are utterly terrified of your friends and family finding out your ‘dirty little candy secret’ or can’t be bothered taking elaborate measures to keep everyone happy there is always the option of a ‘fake’ or alter ego profile. Grab a Gmail or Hotmail address and set up a new Facebook page to be used exclusively for gaming and competitions, the benefit of this is you can plaster your page with whatever game related posts you like, add as many ‘randoms’ as you please…oh and you can also send your self (your real self) lives and passes!
- Or just keep it quiet, ticker is a bit of a pain, but a lot of what people see is automatically posted by the game. If you go into you privacy settings you will find a page dedicated to App security, it will most probably list a series of apps that have permission to post on your behalf, you can’t change this but you can change the audience from public, friends, lists (‘gamers’ only) or in my case It’s for my eyes only, no one needs to know how much I play except me ..that’s our little secret!