Tankou pifò bagay nan lavi, Kraze sirèt se pi plis plezi ak zanmi, ak zanmi yo pi plis ou gen plis enteresan an (ak pratik) li se! Sepandan nenpòt moun ki gen yon Facebook vi ki an sante konnen ki jan difisil li ka pafwa gen nan jere 'dous dous' dejwe conflits ou an e kenbe tout moun sou lis zanmi ou kontan. Li te tou pa ede ke Facebook tèt li renmen emisyon chak ou deplase sou entènèt yo ba nenpòt moun ki te kanpe toujou lontan ase yo koute. Nan lòd yo kenbe kèk samblan nan amoni li ka ede nan pòp yon pòs peryodik moute li di yon bagay sou liy yo nan "Si ou pa vle wè kraze sirèt mwen / Farmville / Papa Pear awesomeness Ou pa bezwen fè jalouzi, jis dous klike sou tab la ti kras sou bò dwat la nan pòs la ak bloke li soti nan manje nouvèl ou "Lè yo fin fè li di sa a menm si gen kèk moun ki jis tankou yo whinge! Isit la se yon kouri plis detay desann sou retire notifikasyon jwèt nan manje ou ki pral sispann tout apps antyèman: 1. Click on the little cog in the upper right corner near your name. 2. Klike sou “Anviwònman vi prive” 3. Scroll down epi gade pou “Ajoute, Apps ak sou sit wèb” Lè sa a, klike sou mo sa yo “Edit Anviwònman” nan kolòn adwat la pwochen ak sa yo ki. 4. Gade pou “Etenn tout apps.” epi klike sou mo sa yo “fèmen” OR You can hide one game at a time from your newsfeed by using the drop down menu on the right side of any post by that game and choosing “Kache tout By_____” OR You can block requests from individual games by selecting “Apps ak jwèt” nan kolòn nan men gòch paj la ak Nyoufid ou. Lè sa a, klike sou la “X” pwochen nan yon demann soti nan jwèt la ou vle bloke. Yon bwat ak Lè sa a, parèt ak liy nan mitan pral li “Bloke ______” Klike sou mo sa yo. On the other hand though you may not be particularly comfortable broadcasting your online gaming activity, especially if you dare to mix your social and professional profiles. Not everyone is exactly proud of how much time they actually spend on these deliciously addictive games, good news is with a little forethought you can effective hide your addiction whilst still feeding it with the satisfying ‘crunch’ of extra lives, free moves and the ever essential boarding passes!
- Find your allies! – find friends who are just like you, who play regularly and won’t mind being harassed at all hours of the day or night for that extra life…and admit it, no one wants to wait for boarding passes, attach a message to that baby and smack it on their wall!
- Make a List! – Use your Facebook smart lists to select who see’s certain posts, when posting anything game related just simply select this list ‘only’ from the drop down tab. Keep your allies happy and haters quiet!
- Go and make new friends! – If you search them out you will find Facebook groups and pages where like minded people come together, select carefully of course but it’s often a fun way to get to know new people (and gather yummy extra lives & mouvman!) I might just point out that smart lists can be great in this instance, add new friends but keep them from seeing too much personal information by managing your privacy settings.
- If you are utterly terrified of your friends and family finding out your ‘dirty little candy secret’ or can’t be bothered taking elaborate measures to keep everyone happy there is always the option of a ‘fake’ or alter ego profile. Grab a Gmail or Hotmail address and set up a new Facebook page to be used exclusively for gaming and competitions, the benefit of this is you can plaster your page with whatever game related posts you like, add as many ‘randoms’ as you please…oh and you can also send your self (your real self) lives and passes!
- Or just keep it quiet, ticker is a bit of a pain, but a lot of what people see is automatically posted by the game. If you go into you privacy settings you will find a page dedicated to App security, it will most probably list a series of apps that have permission to post on your behalf, you can’t change this but you can change the audience from public, friends, lists (‘gamers’ only) or in my case It’s for my eyes only, no one needs to know how much I play except me ..that’s our little secret!