Ebee ka anyị ga-anọ n’enweghị egwuregwu kachasị amasị anyị swiiti anwụrụ? Ikekwa, ike gwụ anyị na uche anyị na enweghị ihe ọ ga-eme n’oge anọrọ n'efu. Egwuregwu ahụ megharịrị etu ndị mmadụ si enwe ọ theirụ na oge ezumike ha. Otutu n’ime anyi na - eme ya egwu oge nile anyi nwere ike. O di nwute na odi ndu, otherwise we might have been stuck to the screen playing Candy Crush 24/7. Today, we will be touching the topic of Candy Crush Level 136 Ndị aghụghọ na Atụmatụ.
Although an earlier level, it is still notorious for being a difficult one. If you are on advanced levels you probably don’t even remember it, but if you are a new player, chances are that either you are or going to get stuck on this level for some time.
But fret not friends; we will always be here for you to give you the right tips to ease your transition from lower to higher levels. ugbu a, na-enweghị n'ihu ado, ka anyị ghaa:
The objective is rather extensive; you will have to collect a number of combinations including two Color bombs, a combination of two striped candies, and one combination of two wrapped candies. All of this while battling chocolate growth and collecting 30,000. There are only 40 moves to clear the level and most of the space is covered by meringues squares.
Swiiti anwụrụ Ọkwa 136 Ndị aghụghọ na Atụmatụ:
Don’t take this level easy, as it is not quite as simple as it seems. Granted that earlier levels are easier, but this particular level had players freaking out for some time. Nonetheless, we will make it easier for you with these simple tips and tricks.
- Nke mbu, you need to clear the chocolate and meringue blocks to maximize your playing field. Since the biggest threat with chocolate is that it spreads with every move, it is best to first eliminate chocolate.
- The meringues are distributed throughout the level, so remove them first. This will open up the playfield and enable you to make special candies.
- Ewepụkwala gị site na iwepu ọkwa site na chọkọleti na meringue. Have nwere ije iri anọ mana nke ahụ apụtaghị na ị nwere ike ịpụ. Debe ihe ọ bụla na ọnụọgụ ọ bụla na - agaghari ma e jiri ebumnuche gị.
- Cheta ebumnuche? To ga-eme 2 bọmbụ agba agba, a combination of two striped candies, and one combination of two wrapped candies.
- Gwuo ala na ala, n'ihi na nke a ga - eme ka ohere dịkwuo maka ịkwaga ọzọ na elu yana ohere dị elu nke ịme candies pụrụ iche.
- Soro chọkọleti, dị ka ọ bụ ama maka ịgbasa na-akpaghasị ezi mmegharị ọ nwere ike ịbịaru ime swiiti achọrọ iji mezuo ebumnuche ahụ.
- Na n'ikpeazụ, akara ahụ; na-edobe swiiti pụrụ iche (tumadi n’ịgwakọta) putara ihe akara.
Lee, esighi ike, ọ bụ ya? Anyị nwere olile anya na nke a nyere aka, jisie ike chọpụta ihe mmelite kacha ọhụrụ na akụkọ swiiti. Ruo oge ọzọ, nọrọ ụtọ!!!