Kaya paling iku ing gesang, Candy tresna luwih seneng karo kanca-kanca, lan kanca liyane sing duwe luwih macem (lan trep) iku! Nanging sapa karo sehat urip Facebook mangerténi carane angel bisa kadhangkala dadi kanggo ngatur telpon 'manis manis' candied kecanduan lan tetep everyone ing dhaftar kanca seneng. Uga Panjenengan ora bantuan sing Facebook dhewe seneng kanggo siaran saben obah online kanggo sapa waé ngadeg isih long cukup kanggo ngrungokake. Supaya njaga sawetara semblance saka harmoni bisa bantuan kanggo pop kirim mesti munggah paribasan soko sadawaning garis saka "Yen ora pengin ndeleng Pendhaftaran Candy Basah / Langsung Jadi Farmville / Papa woh pir awesomeness aja cemburu, mung kindly klik tab sethitik kanggo tengen kirim lan diblokir saka feed warta "Senadyan Paribasan iki sanadyan sawetara wong mung kaya whinge! Punika roto luwih rinci mudhun ing njabut kabar game saka feed sing bakal mungkasi kabeh apps tanggung: 1. Click on the little cog in the upper right corner near your name. 2. Klik “Kebijakan Setelan” 3. Gulung mudhun lan madosi “Iklan, App lan Websites” banjur klik tembung “Sunting Setelan” ing kolom sisih tengen jejere sing. 4. Madosi “Mateni kabeh app.” lan klik tembung “Mateni” OR You can hide one game at a time from your newsfeed by using the drop down menu on the right side of any post by that game and choosing “Singidaken Kabeh By_____” OR You can block requests from individual games by selecting “App lan Games” ing tangan kiwa asli ing kaca nganggo newsfeed. Banjur klik “X” jejere panjalukan saka game sing pengin kanggo mblokir. A kothak karo banjur katon lan baris tengah bakal maca “Mblokir ______” Klik iku tembung. On the other hand though you may not be particularly comfortable broadcasting your online gaming activity, especially if you dare to mix your social and professional profiles. Not everyone is exactly proud of how much time they actually spend on these deliciously addictive games, good news is with a little forethought you can effective hide your addiction whilst still feeding it with the satisfying ‘crunch’ of extra lives, free moves and the ever essential boarding passes!
- Find your allies! – find friends who are just like you, who play regularly and won’t mind being harassed at all hours of the day or night for that extra life…and admit it, no one wants to wait for boarding passes, attach a message to that baby and smack it on their wall!
- Make a List! – Use your Facebook smart lists to select who see’s certain posts, when posting anything game related just simply select this list ‘only’ from the drop down tab. Keep your allies happy and haters quiet!
- Go and make new friends! – If you search them out you will find Facebook groups and pages where like minded people come together, select carefully of course but it’s often a fun way to get to know new people (and gather yummy extra lives & gerakane!) I might just point out that smart lists can be great in this instance, add new friends but keep them from seeing too much personal information by managing your privacy settings.
- If you are utterly terrified of your friends and family finding out your ‘dirty little candy secret’ or can’t be bothered taking elaborate measures to keep everyone happy there is always the option of a ‘fake’ or alter ego profile. Grab a Gmail or Hotmail address and set up a new Facebook page to be used exclusively for gaming and competitions, the benefit of this is you can plaster your page with whatever game related posts you like, add as many ‘randoms’ as you please…oh and you can also send your self (your real self) lives and passes!
- Or just keep it quiet, ticker is a bit of a pain, but a lot of what people see is automatically posted by the game. If you go into you privacy settings you will find a page dedicated to App security, it will most probably list a series of apps that have permission to post on your behalf, you can’t change this but you can change the audience from public, friends, lists (‘gamers’ only) or in my case It’s for my eyes only, no one needs to know how much I play except me ..that’s our little secret!