Candy Crush Timed levels are a part of the game that a lot of people struggle with.. it’s tricky and requires skill and patience.
- ANALYSE…. Before you start to play take a few seconds to look around the board and see if there are any chances for stripes or wraps, or maybe even a colour bomb! Those few seconds at the start will pay off.
- THINK... Don’t just blindly switch anything you see! Try to work at the bottom if you can so you can take advantage of any cascades caused by your moves.
- PLAN….While you’re making one move be planning your next, keep looking all the time, don’t wait for the candies to stop moving before you look for another move. Try to anticipate where the candies will land and be ready as soon as they stop.
- +5 Candies….Candies which fall down with a number in them give you extra time so should be matched if possible! Don’t miss them, they could mean the difference between winning and losing. (प्रतिमा पाहू)
- RELAX....Before you start take a deep breath and relax! The worst thing you can do on timed levels is to panic. Just play as if it’s a normal game but just a little faster!