Bħal aktar affarijiet fil-ħajja, Għaffeġ Candy aktar divertenti mal-ħbieb, u l-aktar ħbieb għandek l-aktar eċċitanti (u konvenjenti) huwa! Madankollu ħadd ma 'ħajja b'saħħitha Facebook jaf kemm hu diffiċli li kultant jista' jkun il-ġestjoni "ħelu ħelu" vizzju tiegħek konfettura u jżomm lil kulħadd fuq il-lista ħbieb tiegħek kuntenti. Hija wkoll ma jgħinu li Facebook nnifisha jħobb jixxandru kull mossa tiegħek online lil xi ħadd wieqaf twil biżżejjed biex jisimgħu. Sabiex tinżamm xi semblance ta 'armonija tista' tgħin biex pop post perjodika up qal xi ħaġa fuq il-linji ta '"Jekk inti ma tridx tara Għaffeġ Candy tiegħi / awesomeness Farmville / Papa Pear ma jkun jealous, biss ġentilment ikklikkja fuq il-tab ftit għad-dritt tal-post u jimblokka dan mill-għalf aħbarijiet tiegħek "Malli qal dan għalkemm xi nies biss tixtieq whinge! Hawnhekk huwa run aktar dettaljata isfel fuq it-tneħħija notifiki kaċċa minn feed tiegħek li se tieqaf apps kollha kompletament: 1. Click on the little cog in the upper right corner near your name. 2. Ikklikkja fuq “Settings Privatezza” 3. Skrollja 'l isfel u jfittxu “Reklami, Apps u Websajts” imbagħad ikklikkja l-kliem “Settings Edit” fil-kolonna tal-lemin li jmiss għal dak. 4. Fittex għall- “Itfi apps kollha.” u kklikkja l-kliem “itfi” OR You can hide one game at a time from your newsfeed by using the drop down menu on the right side of any post by that game and choosing “Aħbi By_____ Kollha” OR You can block requests from individual games by selecting “Apps u Logħob” fil-kolonna tax-xellug tal-paġna ma newsfeed tiegħek. Imbagħad ikklikkja l- “X” jmiss għal talba mill-logħba inti tixtieq li jimblokka. A kaxxa imbagħad jidhru u l-linja tan-nofs ser jinqara “Blokk ______” Ikklikkja dawn il-kliem. On the other hand though you may not be particularly comfortable broadcasting your online gaming activity, especially if you dare to mix your social and professional profiles. Not everyone is exactly proud of how much time they actually spend on these deliciously addictive games, good news is with a little forethought you can effective hide your addiction whilst still feeding it with the satisfying ‘crunch’ of extra lives, free moves and the ever essential boarding passes!
- Find your allies! – find friends who are just like you, who play regularly and won’t mind being harassed at all hours of the day or night for that extra life…and admit it, no one wants to wait for boarding passes, attach a message to that baby and smack it on their wall!
- Make a List! – Use your Facebook smart lists to select who see’s certain posts, when posting anything game related just simply select this list ‘only’ from the drop down tab. Keep your allies happy and haters quiet!
- Go and make new friends! – If you search them out you will find Facebook groups and pages where like minded people come together, select carefully of course but it’s often a fun way to get to know new people (and gather yummy extra lives & jiċċaqlaq!) I might just point out that smart lists can be great in this instance, add new friends but keep them from seeing too much personal information by managing your privacy settings.
- If you are utterly terrified of your friends and family finding out your ‘dirty little candy secret’ or can’t be bothered taking elaborate measures to keep everyone happy there is always the option of a ‘fake’ or alter ego profile. Grab a Gmail or Hotmail address and set up a new Facebook page to be used exclusively for gaming and competitions, the benefit of this is you can plaster your page with whatever game related posts you like, add as many ‘randoms’ as you please…oh and you can also send your self (your real self) lives and passes!
- Or just keep it quiet, ticker is a bit of a pain, but a lot of what people see is automatically posted by the game. If you go into you privacy settings you will find a page dedicated to App security, it will most probably list a series of apps that have permission to post on your behalf, you can’t change this but you can change the audience from public, friends, lists (‘gamers’ only) or in my case It’s for my eyes only, no one needs to know how much I play except me ..that’s our little secret!