Do you ever feel your life is color less? Is there a need to add colors to your life? Well if you feel so then in the first place you probably haven’t played candy crush yet. This is a game of colorful candies. Some of them are striped, some are wrapped and some are only simple candies. You have to crush these candies to achieve a new level. Isn’t this interesting?
People who play this game find it interesting. Neongo ia, what they don’t like is the fact that they do get stuck at certain levels. You are forced to panic in Candy Crush Level 136. Reason being it is a complex level which requires proper moves. What if we can help you with this level? Would this make you happy? Ko hono moʻoní, I know it will, so here we are bringing you Tu'unga 'o e lole manako 136 kakaa mo e fanga kiʻi tokoni.
Ko e taumu'a
It is considered a complex level because it requires a few complexities to be solved. Makehe mei heni, at this level, you have to collect wrapped plus a wrapped candy. Meimei tatau pē, you also have to collect stripped candy. Along with these two, you have to get a color bomb. Correspondingly you should score at least 30,000 points and all this has to be done in 40 laka. Isn’t this a tough task? Not really, if you follow our tips and tricks you would be able to clear this level in one go.
Tu'unga 'o e lole manako 136 kakaa mo e fanga kiʻi tokoni
Form special candies to clear this level like all other levels.
- To make special candy in the least possible moves, you need to remove the chocolate and meringues. This would help you clear the board easily.
- Try to make moves lower on the board as this will help in keeping chocolate at bay. ʻIkai ngata ai, it will also help you to make special combos which in return will bring down more candies. Meimei tatau pē, you should focus on combining two wrapped candies because it is the hardest part of this level.
- Don’t keep the striped candies. Instead, use them to clear the chocolate otherwise it wouldn’t let you move freely on the board.
- As per special candies are concerned, focus on making the right ones. Comparatively, it is difficult to make these special candies next to each other so don’t move them together. Ideally, it is important for this level that you plan your moves before time.
- Be careful about using your special candies to fill the colored candy orders. Ko ia ai, Color Bomb would be a good idea instead as it helps get rid of the candies. This will help you create more opportunities to make better moves on the board
A final suggestion would be to plan the game. All moves should be collaborative. Your focus should remain on achieving the end goal within the stated moves. Do keep an eye on your scoreline. It will always help.