Ko e ngaahi tuʻunga faingataʻa ʻo e lole ʻoku ʻikai delicacy ʻoku ʻikai saiʻia ai ʻa e tokotaha kotoa pe. Ka kiate kinautolu ʻoku nau fai ia, ʻoku tau ʻilo pau ʻoku lahi e ngaahi tuʻunga ʻe lava ke nau maʻu ai ʻa e fiefia ko ʻeni. Neongo ʻoku ʻi ai ha ʻatakai faingataʻa mo puputuʻu ʻi he ngaahi tuʻunga ko ia fakataha mo e kaikaila mo e kaikaila, banging the Smartphone and checking it later for any damage, they are still enjoyed to a great extent. To resolve one such level, we present Candy Crush Level 410 Kaka mo e fanga ki'i tokoni.
Jellies are universal enemies of Candy Crush players. Called jellies, frosting, and many other things, they are always included in the level objectives if they are present. What makes it even worse is if the shape of the level has unreachable corners and other obstacles that keep things ‘interesting’.
Ko e taumu'a:
The objective of level 410 is very simple to state. Get rid of all the 70 jellies and score 150,000 ngaahi me'a; all of this in 50 laka. Although the numbers of moves are significantly high, there are bombs with 30 moves margin and a chocolate maker at the bottom that makes this seemingly delightful level rather nightmarish.
Tu'unga 'o e lole manako 410 Kaka mo e fanga ki'i tokoni:
No need to frown, as we will turn it upside down. Follow these simple tips and tricks to clear this level, and don’t be afraid to give a few tries. We have a lot to learn from our failures as well. Ko ia, 'ikai ha toe longoa'a, tau keli 'i:
- 'Uluaki me'a 'oku fakamu'omu'a, keep an eye on the moves at the bottom rather than the top. Not only this will enable you to make better decisions but also allow you to make special candies which you will discover, are an asset at this level.
- You only have 30 moves before the bombs explode, so be sure to eliminate them first. You can cross them with regular candies whenever possible, or you can use special candies in combination to take out multiple candies and jellies at once.
- Your best choice is to make the flowing three combinations for maximum impact, this includes crossing a color bomb with striped or wrapped candy, crossing two color bombs together, or crossing a striped candy with wrapped candy. This will enable you to take out a lot of jellies along with bombs that are in hard to reach corners.
- Remember that chocolate maker at the bottom? Lelei, it will keep making chocolate throughout the level. Be sure to keep popping chocolate from time to time or it will grow out of control and make it difficult to create special candies. It can also swallow special candy, throwing you completely off track.
- Finally, for those hard to reach corners, your best option is to create and use special candies in combinations to take out the jelly in those spots. Players are often able to clear entire levels but loose due to jellies in the corners.
It is all about planning your moves right and anticipating the effect of those moves on the surrounding. See you guys next time; until then, nofo melie!!!