The aim of Candy Crush Saga 33 is to clear all 16 of the jelly squares.
Fo'i lole na'e tata'o 33 is one of the major challenges on your journey through the mad world of Candy Crush
You only have 14 moves to clear this board.
Our suggestion is that you aim for at least one 4-of-a-kind match on top of the jelly in one of the two lower quadrants.
- Work from the bottom of the board
- Aim to clear two jellies at a time to save on the number of moves you have
- Use your Candy Crush combinations
- Focus on one side of the board at a time – this saves time and moves without flip flopping between the two sides
- The target is to clear all the jellies and gain 32000 ngaahi fakakaukau 'i he 14 moves to complete this level.
- Use a combination of striped and wrapped candies
Good luck folks
Tuku atu ha Tali