Candy Crush fever is not going down any time soon, and as people keep reaching higher levels, their enthusiasm keeps rising. It’s a vicious loop but in a fun way. Difficult levels are a part of the game, thus we have devised this piece to give you Candy Crush Level 1442 Cheats and Tips!
One of the best things about candy Crush is that the higher levels have some rather unique features that are not easily solved. This gives a chance to regular and keen players for gaining a competitive edge over the general crowd. The seemingly simple swipe and win demeanor are challenged when players encounter objectives that are truly challenging and make you use your noggin.
Still, the game is best just as it is; now, without further ado, let’s dig right in.
The objective of Level-1442 of Candy Crush Saga is to collect one hazelnut and one cherry. Here’s the catch, you have to do it in just 20 moves; on top of that, there are two locks that need to be unlocked and there are jelly makers at the bottom that keep spawning jellies to block your path. The collection points are at the bottom and getting the ingredients there has proven out to be one hectic task.
The evil spawners are constantly spinning and release the jellies once they are full. They need to be disrupted constantly and destroyed simultaneously in a chain reaction to make a path for the ingredients to pass through.
Candy Crush Level 1442 Tips and Tricks:
Although the level is difficult and can take several tries before you pass it, we hope the tips you will find below are going to help you pass this level in as few tries as possible.
- Keep your focus on the evil spawners. Pop next to them or use stripped candies higher up to disrupt them. Disrupted three times simultaneously, they will stop spawning.
- Be sure to unlock the locked chests with candy keys. This will give you two coconut wheels which you can turn to the left and right to make striped candies to disrupt the evil spawners.
- Since the objective is to collect the ingredients, try to clear the spawners at the bottom by hitting them five times.
- This will start a chain reaction and all the spawners will be destroyed.
- Play at the bottom rather than the top. This will make an opportunity for new moves and chances to create special candies.
- Keep an eye on the number of moves left. One of the biggest mistakes players make is that they get so lost in the game that they don’t even realize when they are out of moves.
- If you can, then we suggest using special candies that you can select at the start. Since you have limited moves, might start strong don’t you think?
So, not all that difficult is it? Destroy the spawners, open candy chests, collect a cherry and hazelnut, and you are good to go. Until next time, stay sweet!!!